Hey there, I'm GRIFFIN THOMSON.
I'm currently doing fun product stuff at Lyft. Before that I was a Senior Design Lead at IDEO in the Palo Alto studio. And in the past I worked with a bunch of amazing folks starting Heist Data + Design, HouseIt (sorry, dead link), and MobileVantage (gosh, feels like ages ago now).
Some other non-confidential stuff I've worked on:
- Lyft Scooters - improving people’s lives with the world’s best transportation, one awesome scooter ride at a time
- Greenfield Labs - a partnership between Ford and IDEO, exploring a radical future of shared mobility through human-centered design
- Ford's "Transportation Mobility Cloud" - an open cloud-based platform that manages information flow and basic transactions between components in the transportation ecosystem — service providers, personal vehicles, bicycles, pedestrians, mass transit systems and city infrastructure, including traffic lights and parking locations
- IDEO Automobility - exploring the future of automobility
- TELUS.com - making it easier to shop and get support for TELUS products and services
- TELUS My Account - helping people manage their TELUS services
- TELUS Neighbourhood - a community-driven support channel for TELUS customers
- Ritual App - the food and coffee ordering fastlane for urban professionals
You can also find me at: